B2B buyers expect a new kind of seller, especially when they take the time to meet in person. Meet their needs with a consumer-grade user experience and enterprise-level controls to connect your salespeople to every unique customer.
Manage and distribute
Sales and marketing alignment begins with the marketer. Don’t let it end there. Arm your field reps with approved, relevant and up-to-date content.
- Drag and drop content or integrate with your existing solutions
- Distribute multiple content formats, including PDF, audio, video, PPT, or interactive
- Protect your content with airtight security features
- Deliver targeted content with user and group permissions
Engage customers and prospects with fully customized, device-agnostic sales apps. Get your salespeople away from time-consuming administrative tasks and in front of their prospects.
Customize Your SalesKit Apps
No matter the device, your SalesKit app offers a branded, customer-ready selling experience.
- Share content from your browser, and iOS, Android and desktop apps
- Ready for all industries including tech, finance, and consumer goods (CPG)
- Access online or offline
- Choose your level of customization
Interactive Content: A new way to sell
Sales enablement apps mobilize your content. This is what's next.
- Seamlessly remix, present, and share any combination of file types
- Presentation tools built for in-person meetings (e.g., second screen, saveable annotations, highlighting)
- Send and track follow-up content
- Use calculators, guided selling, and data visualization with interactive content
Unlock metrics from the entirety of the sales cycle: get actionable insights from the previously-closed doors of sales meetings and improve your sales process.
- Marketers: see how, when and where content gets used, and what closes deals
- Sales: find out what follow-up materials prospects engage with
- Automatically log what you talked about and shared into Salesforce from SalesKit
- Close the loop and optimize your sales collateral