Articulate your differentiating value • Improve each customer interaction • Drive sales performance
Companies of all sizes and industries are recognizing the urgency of enabling sellers with the right content and tools to help elevate and facilitate buyer engagement to improve experiences and drive better sales performance.
Unfortunately, where too many companies remain today:
• Sellers pitch your company, products and services with canned PowerPoint and paper-based sales collateral
• Value is not articulated
• Sellers waste time searching for content in multiple places, while Marketers struggle with requests, versioning and compliance
• Classroom-style sales training is the norm, costly and easily forgotten
• Little visibility into what is used, consumed and effective
Where initial efforts are already generating notable improvements:
• Content Management is deployed to centralize content, improve search, manage versions and compliance
• Traditional classroom sales training is replaced with digital training (LMS) and certifications
• Sellers begin the transition from product-led to challenge-centric selling
• Technology and content usage is measured
Where Sellers are empowered with new types of content to drive better engagements:
• Customized mobile sales apps to deliver a tailored, interactive presentation experience for buyers
• Interactive assessments, ROI and TCO tools to discover, communicate and quantify value
• Optimized digital learning with individual performance optimization and coaching
• Visibility into consumption and identifying what is most effective
• AI/ML-powered CRM integration to improve efficiency and deliver "next best" recommendations to drive effectiveness
What can you do to better enable your newest sellers and middlers to perform just like your best?
How can you better communicate and quantify the unique value of your solutions?
How can you improve your content to provocatively inspire buyers from “do nothing” to “Yes!”.
Check out the book: Evolved Selling to get answers to all your top sales content, leadership & enablement questions.
Metrics you should know for sales enablement, content management and value selling. For example:
If you are in Consumer Product Goods, your world has been turned upside down with stores and establishment closures, and permanently changing consumer preferences and behaviors. Devin Long, former leader for sales enablement and transformation at Heineken USA and I explored his Digital Selling vision as he dished advice on where to best begin, how
The move to virtual selling is not new, but is now almost the only way to engage with customers. What challenges have sellers had with the transition and what are the best doing to embrace and accelerate into digital selling success? In this article from Sales and Marketing Management Magazine, the ROI Guy Tom Pisello
I had Todd Caponi, the author of the award-winning & international best-seller, The Transparency Sale, as a guest on EVOLVERS a while back. We dug into his authenticity findings, the neuroscience of trust and why being ”flawsome” is your ticket to accelerated decisions and more wins. Here is the basis of inspiration for the book in
Copyright © Mediafly All Rights Reserved