Digital and Remote – Here to Stay
Forrester indicates that post-crisis, the world of b2b sales and marketing will not return to the way it was before:
- 53% of workers who are currently remote hope they will be able to continue to work from home (WFH) more often even after the crisis is over.
- 44% of US workers glad their business travel has been cut back
- 38% of respondents said the in-person sales meeting had decreased in value.
As a result of this and more, Forrester is making a very bold prediction, but one we believe will hold true:
- 80% of B2B sales will now be done digitally and remotely
- 70% – At the start of the crisis. nearly 70% of B2B sellers stated they didn’t believe they could be as effective in a virtual sales meeting as they are in person, and as a result
- 40% of B2B reps plan to modify their tactics to adapt to remote selling activities
- 57% of B2B sales leaders plan to make deeper investments in tools with AI and automation to accomplish more with less and improve engagement effectiveness