BY LOU BARREIRO @
Connecting with buyers has become more difficult as technology continues to change the way we interact with each other. Marketing and sales leadership are finding challenges in being able to cut through all the digital noise that buyers go through on a daily basis. This leads to buyers having preconceived notions and being misled about what they truly need. The challenge for CPG brands is figuring out the right steps they must take in order to achieve their goals and sell their products.
Nielsen partnered with Mediafly on February 28th to host the Unleash the Power of your Network webinar, to help CPG brands discover how they can utilize their network to expand their reach, potential, and achieve success. Tony Kavadas, EVP of Global Alliances at Mediafly, discussed how companies can better utilize data to become Evolved Sellers and change the way they interact with buyers.
Below are some highlights from Tony’s discussion:
- To become an Evolved Seller being dynamic, interactive, insightful, and integrating CRM successfully are a must
- Sellers need to truly understand how to implement real-time data-driven discussions
- Successful outputs enable sales teams to demonstrate the right opportunity to retailers with immediate actions
- Insightful outcomes convert transactions to value-based selling
- Implementing Evolved Selling™ will lead to every sales rep becoming a top performer, a shorter sales cycle, a strong client relationship and an increase in market share
You can see more from the webinar at the following link: http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insights/webinars/2017/webinar-unleash-the-power-of-your-network.html
We Bring Meetings to Life
Looking to become an Evolved Seller and change the way you interact with buyers? Subscribe to our emailing list, follow us on social media, and contact us to get the latest information on Mediafly, our platform, and how Evolved Selling™ can help take your organization to the next level.