Great news! Forrester has released the first Forrester Wave™: Revenue Operations and Intelligence, and we’re thrilled to see InsightSquared included. Get your copy of the full report here.
Just a few months ago, Mediafly acquired InsightSquared. Our customers see the value in revenue intelligence, know the power of data-driven enablement, and want visibility into their complete customer journey. As such, we moved quickly, integrating not only the InsightSquared team but also the technology.
This acquisition made it possible to combine revenue intelligence and revenue enablement as no other provider in the space has. We’ve gone beyond intelligence, generating insights to provide a closed-loop and then applying those insights through onboarding, coaching, training, experiential selling, and more.
Today, we celebrate this vision coming to life. We know InsightSquared is powerful. And we believe our placement in The Forrester Wave: Revenue Operations & Intelligence validates that the market also knows that.
Revenue360™ Ranks Among the Top 2 Solutions in “Current Offering”
For The Forrester Wave™: Revenue Operations and Intelligence, Forrester evaluated 14 vendors and ranked InsightSquared Revenue360 among the top 2 in the current offering category (based on product availability as of December 17, 2021).
We’re proud to receive the highest possible scores in the criteria of:
- Forecasting Capabilities
- Forecasting Insights
- Pipeline Insights
- Range, visibility, and access of analytics
- Systemic process & cross-functional insights
You can get your full copy of the report here to learn more.
How to Evaluate Revenue Operations and Intelligence Vendors
Are Revenue Operations and Intelligence on your 2022 roadmap? Looking for a partner that has been there, done that? Here are four reasons to consider the Revenue360 platform from Mediafly.
- Forecasting Accuracy & Analysis: “Forecasting comes with the most extensive accuracy and variability analysis available in the market.” — As noted by Forrester, in The Forrester Wave™: Revenue Operations and Intelligence, Q1 2022
- Ability to Support the Entire Revenue Team, From Lead to Opportunity, Account to Expansion: “No other provider can match InsightSquared’s range of sales performance insights and analytics for multiple personas within sales and across the revenue engine. These insights provide a comprehensive understanding of revenue engine performance, including pipeline management, activity, demand generation, and conversion.” — As noted by Forrester, in The Forrester Wave™: Revenue Operations and Intelligence, Q1 2022
- Quality of Partnership: “Reference customers consistently praised the high degree of partnership provided by InsightSquared at the customer success and executive levels.” — As noted by Forrester, in The Forrester Wave™: Revenue Operations and Intelligence, Q1 2022
- Prioritization of Data-Driven Insights & Sales Process Discipline: “Data-literate, disciplined sales organizations seeking to become increasingly insight driven should consider InsightSquared.” — As noted by Forrester, in The Forrester Wave™: Revenue Operations and Intelligence, Q1 2022
Our Strategy & Vision
As noted in The Forrester Wave: Revenue Operations and Intelligence, this evaluation was based on information provided as of December 17, 2021, two days after our acquisition was announced.
As much as it pained us, we were unable to share our combined strategy — including the complete Revenue360 product portfolio — with the analysts conducting the report.
Since the evaluation, we’ve launched our complete Revenue360 suite, with deals already closed. This suite includes:
- Enablement360 — Onboard, train, and coach with prescriptive guidance using sales enablement, coaching and learning management, sales content management, and presentation tools and services;
- Value360 — Showcase personalized, quantifiable value to prospects and customers with return on investment and total cost of ownership calculators, business value assessments, and diagnostic assessments;
- Engagement360 — Provide distracted buyers with personalized experiences using curated microsites, video messaging, interactive presentations, and storytelling; and
- Intelligence360 — Automatically capture every activity and conversation, improve pipeline health, and boost forecast accuracy with sales analytics and metrics tracking, predictive forecasting, conversational intelligence, and pipeline management.
The Revenue360 platform is backed by an insights engine, enterprise-grade security, and a scalable data lake architecture. To learn more about Revenue360, contact us.