Forget everything you know about the B2B selling and buying experience. Today, everything changes.
It’s a big day for the Mediafly community and revenue teams everywhere. For over a decade, we’ve operated under the mindset that customers expect and deserve more. And that sellers who deliver a standout experience while respecting buyer preferences will be the ones that win.
When iPads hit the market, we launched immersive touchscreen-enabled applications.
When companies moved to the cloud, we introduced trusted off-premises security.
And today, as buyers flock to self-serve digital channels, we’ve made it possible for sellers to not only support them but to jointly reap the benefits.
Our mission has always been to enable buying experiences. With Revenue360, we are taking it to the next level, creating a better buying experience for both buyers and sellers. That starts now.
It’s a Tricky Time to Be a Seller
Let’s face it, the shift to digital selling has been tough on the seller. Today, buyers do their research online and through communities. They are flushed with content to consume and are often halfway through the journey before reaching out to a vendor. When they finally raise their hand to connect, they offer limited windows, maintaining control of the buying process and timeline and limiting your ability to influence the buying experience.
But digital channels aren’t all bad. They offer rich insights when data is captured and used the right way.
Think about it, would you coach a rep or run a sales process differently if you knew the buyer:
- Skipped 90% of the deck but spent 17 minutes on the pricing page?
- Invited four new people to the meeting, three of which had reviewed your proposal?
- Canceled three meetings in a row?
- Mentioned your competitor five times in 10 minutes?
- Took a self-serve ROI assessment less than one hour after ending a call with your team?
Digital selling is here to stay. Are you ready to embrace it? Or will you sit back and watch as your competitors do?
Data-Driven Revenue Enablement Fuels a Better Selling & Buying Experience
Regardless of the investment you made in your revenue or sales kickoff (RKO/SKO) or the amount of training you conducted on playbooks, messaging, and personas, winning the deal comes down to understanding your buyer and delivering the right value at exactly the right moments.
But the scary truth is — given the availability of information and the speed at which buyers can find it — the right value changes quickly.
Revenue teams must be agile, informed, and engaging. They must take advantage of every insight available to shift sales plays in real-time to guide the buyer to a confident purchase decision.
Revenue360 empowers them to do all of this — and more.
Revenue360: A Platform Built for Innovation
Mediafly has made four acquisitions in four years in addition to innovating our product portfolio organically. From sales enablement to content management, value selling to interactive content, each of our solutions delivers benefits on its own. But together, they deliver power the market has never seen.
Revenue360 is a single platform for revenue enablement and intelligence that solves the most critical pains revenue teams face in a digital-first world. It features a data-lake architecture and a robust insights engine that correlates activities and signals at scale.
The Revenue360 platform includes four solutions deployed individually to address priority challenges or as an integrated suite to completely transform the selling and buying experience:
- Coach360: Onboard, train, and coach with prescriptive guidance using conversation intelligence, coaching and learning management tools proven to ramp reps faster and improve quota attainment.
- Value360: Showcase personalized, quantifiable value to prospects and customers with ROI and TCO calculators, business value assessments, and diagnostic assessments.
- Engagement360: Breakthrough to distracted buyers with personalized experiences using sales enablement, enterprise content management, curated microsites, video messaging, interactive presentations and storytelling.
- Intelligence360: Automatically capture every activity and conversation, improve pipeline health and boost forecast accuracy with robust sales analytics and KPI tracking, predictive forecasting, conversational intelligence, and pipeline management.
Point Tools Won’t Improve the Selling and Buying Experience
We get it. Tech stacks are unruly. You aren’t sure which dashboard to trust. And you’re frustrated with data locked away in siloed tools.
With Revenue360, we’ve solved more than just enablement and intelligence challenges. We’ve created an opportunity for you to consolidate your tech stack and eliminate point tools while improving alignment across your sales, marketing, and customer success teams.
Rather than arguing over the definition of a qualified lead, your entire revenue team can stay focused on outcomes, sharing visibility, data, and dashboards.
What does this performance-focused mindset mean?
- Leadership gains visibility into forecast accuracy, coaching opportunities, and pipeline health.
- Marketing teams simplify content delivery, understand content usage and performance, and ensure consistent on-brand materials.
- Sellers leverage content that is proven to close deals and guided selling tools to help buyers streamline the buying experience and make confident purchase decisions.
- Post-sales teams improve customer retention by communicating realized value and proactively identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Revenue Operations teams understand breakdowns and drive process efficiencies throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Enablement teams create insights-driven sales processes and best practices to align cross-functional teams to execute.
Revenue360 is the Weekend vs. Workday Experience on Steroids
If you know Mediafly, you’ve likely heard of the Weekend vs. Workday experience. It’s the notion that your sellers and buyers expect the personalized, on-demand, and interactive content experiences they have in their consumer lives. So why give them static PowerPoints and generic one-size-fits-all pdfs at work?
Revenue360 is the next evolution of that. It’s hyper-personalized, immersive, and engaging selling and buying experiences delivered at exactly the right moments – with a feedback loop to inform every decision, sales motion, and forecast.
Ready to see it in action? Request a demo.