When we talk to sales leaders, we often hear the same litany of challenges:
“I need to improve sales forecast accuracy.”
“My sellers are struggling to engage buyers and close deals.”
“My team is not hitting revenue targets.”
Today’s increasingly digital and self-service buyers compound these challenges. The buyer journey is no longer linear and in-person, limiting sales reps’ control, understanding, and influence throughout the customer lifecycle.
But if you can create a direct route from where your buyer is today to a purchase decision, you can improve sales forecast accuracy, buyer engagement, and revenue growth. Here’s how.
Sell Like a Dragonfly
You might think you need sales sharks to hit growth targets, but in reality, you need to adopt the capabilities of a far more nimble predator. Sharks have a 50% success rate. Dragonflies have a 95% success rate.
The dragonfly can see 360 degrees at the same time, move instantly in any direction, and understand and predict its target’s next move with perfect accuracy.
Imagine what your revenue teams could do with the same visibility, agility and predictability.
In order to identify where your buyers are today and guide them as quickly as possible toward your solution, you need the right data to understand them and the insights to know how to influence and engage them.
Use Buyer Signals to Improve Sales Forecast Accuracy & Hit Revenue Targets
Think of activity and engagement data as signals from your buyer. Everything your buyer does throughout their journey sends a message about their intent, motivation, interest, and urgency. The more signals you capture, the better you can understand your buyer and successfully lead them to a purchase decision.
But if your data capture happens in siloes, for example, you only evaluate what happened in sales meetings or via email, you hinder your ability to fully understand your buyers and the health of your opportunities. This makes it incredibly difficult to accurately forecast sales pipeline.
For the full picture, you need to capture the following sales and engagement data, ideally in one place:
- Email activity
- Content shares
- Content presented
- Value assessments
Scale Data Capture for Invaluable Insights
Relying on sales reps to self-report their activities and maintain CRM records has not worked in decades. That’s why you see so many stats that show very few sales leaders trust the data in their CRM. Revenue360, Mediafly’s new revenue intelligence and enablement solution, automatically captures all sales activity and engagement data throughout your buyer’s journey and provides a single, trusted source of truth. In addition to saving sales reps time, it also offers the revenue team unparalleled pipeline visibility, machine learning-powered predictive deal scores, and prescriptive next steps to help you close more deals faster.
The platform analyzes all sales activity, including meetings, emails, content consumption, and conversations, to deliver real-time insights and recommendations to the team. That includes what needs to happen to move a buyer toward close, and in a broader sense, what the optimum sales process looks like and how to best coach and onboard sales reps to adopt and leverage best practices.
Powerful Capabilities to Improve Forecast Accuracy & Drive More Sales
Revenue360 combines the power of sales enablement and revenue intelligence to deliver revenue teams:
- Automated activity capture and conversation intelligence: Autonomously capture email, calendar, and meeting data in one place. Record and transcribe sales conversations to understand key topics, talk time, etc. Incorporate activity data in machine learning models, predictions, forecasts and analytics.
- Revenue predictability: Improve sales forecast accuracy with opportunity level scores based on real-time engagement and activity tracking. Roll up team forecasts in minutes. Forecast anything including pipeline, in-period, segments, etc.
- Improved visibility for sales managers: Leverage personalized, execution-focused dashboards for each territory. Filter by any metric or field to understand upside and risk in real-time. Derive immediate value from over 350 out-of-the-box reports.
- A premium content engagement experience for buyers and sellers: Engage buyers with personalized, contextually relevant, and interactive content. Understand how that content impacts close rates and revenue. Coach sellers on what content to use when and with what buyers.
- More influential buyer-seller interactions: Shift from pitching products to value selling. Leverage tools to quantify and communicate ROI, TCO and business value to buyers. Accelerate sales cycles by proving the impact of your products and services.
- More efficient and effective sales coaching: Leverage contextual and situational training in one platform. Scale continuous learning programs. Ramp new sales reps faster.
Revenue Teams Need Revenue Intelligence and Enablement
Revenue360 creates a single source of truth for all activity and engagement data. The platform provides sales reps a holistic view of each individual buyer with recommendations for how to best engage, what content to share, and where they’ll have the greatest impact.
For sales leaders, Revenue360 eliminates guesswork. Robust dashboards and forecasting tools allow sales leaders to ground all pipeline conversations in data so they can improve sales forecast accuracy and help reps zero in on deals most likely to close and coach them over the finish line.
Revenue360 will be available next month. To learn more about the new solution, view our recorded webinar.