Mediafly Announces EVOLVE 2021, Helping Brands Enhance Buyer Engagement in In-Person, Digital and Hybrid Selling Environments
Two-day virtual summit to convene industry leaders from Forrester, The Transparency Sale, 6Sense, and more
CHICAGO — August 25, 2021 — Mediafly, a leading sales enablement technology provider dedicated to interactive presentations, content management, and value-based selling experiences, announced today its EVOLVE 2021 Fall Summit, a two-day virtual event for sales, marketing, and customer success leaders. From September 14-15, Mediafly leadership, sales, and marketing experts, and customers will convene for exclusive insights on how to engage B2B buyers with interactive, value-driven content in an increasingly challenging hybrid selling environment.
“The EVOLVE 2021 Summit is a must-attend event for revenue leaders,” said Tom Pisello, chief evangelist of Mediafly. “As we race toward the ‘next normal’ for digital selling, commercial teams need to adapt their go-to-market motions to engage buyers at the right time and with the right content to motivate them to make a purchase decision. Our speakers have incredible insights to share on how companies can deliver value and create engaging interactions for buyers throughout their journey.”
According to Gartner, 80% of sales interactions are expected to remain digital. With 10 virtual sessions and more than 20 speakers, EVOLVE 2021 will provide companies with actionable strategies for creating a standout content engagement experience across in-person, hybrid, and digital selling environments. During the summit, attendees will hear from leading sales, marketing, and customer success organizations on how to leverage content intelligence, interactive presentations, value selling, and sales enablement technology to exceed the expectations of today’s B2B buyers.
Tuesday, Sept. 14
- Fireside chat with Peter Ostrow, vice president, and research director of sales enablement strategies at Forrester Research, and Tom Pisello on how to reform your sales strategy to better engage customers.
- Keynote with Carson Conant, chief executive officer and founder of Mediafly, on the content engagement revolution.
- Fireside chat with Sean Goldie, vice president of revenue enablement and strategy at 6sense, and Tricia Stamatakos, vice president of Presentify at Mediafly, on creating engaging and interactive sales presentations.
- Panel discussion with Isabelle Papoulias, chief marketing officer of Mediafly, Matt Heinz, president of Heinz Marketing, and Latane Conant, chief marketing officer of 6sense, on the state of B2B content.
Wednesday, Sept. 15
- Fireside chat with Todd Caponi, author of “The Transparency Sale,” and Tom Pisello on how sellers can use transparency and clinical empathy to drive revenue.
- Panel discussion on value enablement with Dan Sixsmith, senior vice president of sales at Mediafly, Bryan Leopard, senior vice president of consulting and advisory services at Mediafly, and Vikas Mundada, director of customer value management at Ping Identity.
- Keynote from Andrew Miehl, chief customer officer at Mediafly, to announce 2021 Evolved Selling Awards, which recognize customers who have revolutionized their organization’s performance using Mediafly.
To learn more and register for EVOLVE 2021, visit Mediafly.com/EVOLVE-2021-Event.
Mediafly is a leading sales enablement and content management technology platform that creates interactive, value-based selling experiences. By using Mediafly’s technology, marketing and sales teams at companies including PepsiCo, Disney, GE Healthcare, Sealed Air, are able to deliver custom, interactive and dynamic sales presentations quickly and efficiently, engaging customers with insights that are relevant to them. Mediafly’s Evolved Selling™ solution enables sellers to be more flexible, insightful, and interactive in their sales interactions, resulting in increased sales and stronger customer relationships. Mediafly has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for eight years consecutively in addition to being named Crain’s ‘Best Places to Work’ for four years consecutively. Visit Mediafly.com or follow @Mediafly for more information.
BLASTmedia for Mediafly
Comments are closed.