Mediafly was identified as a leader in G2 Crowd’s 2019 Spring Grid report for Best Sales Enablement Software, with exceptional ratings in the content management, presentations, and ease of use categories. The Grid® represents the opinions of verified solution users and rates vendors through an algorithm based on data sourced from product reviews and aggregated from online forums and social networks.
What is Sales Enablement?
G2 defines sales enablement as, “software [that] provides a repository for marketing collateral and sales playbooks to supply sales representatives with content that is productive, useful, and opportune during all aspects of the selling cycle. Sales enablement tools ensure that any sales representative can find the proper content, submit it to prospects, and track prospect engagement within that piece of content.”
Gartner predicts that by 2021, 15% of all sales technology spending will be applied to sales enablement technology, up from the 2017 level of 7.2%. Organizations are increasingly looking for ways to enhance the readiness of their sales force and enable them to lead value-driven engagements where buyers see a unique advantage to implementing the solution or product.
Increase revenue by bridging the gap between buyers and sellers
Mediafly’s sales enablement technology bridges the gap between buyers and sellers. We enable sales and marketing teams to create a sophisticated selling experience that the modern B2B buyer values and that increases revenue. Sales reps can move away from their traditional product-focused presentation, and instead, create customized and conversational interactions with prospects that provide real business value. Our technology includes mobile apps for content management and distribution, sales readiness, interactive selling tools, and analytics that track content’s influence on revenue to improve the future sales strategy.
How does sales enablement make your reps more effective?
- Sellers save admin time preparing and following up on presentations which they can re-invest into selling time
- Sellers can drive smarter, more personalized, customer engagements rather than giving boring powerpoint presentations
- Sellers are armed with dynamic, data-rich, customized content that speaks to the buyer’s challenges where they are
- Sellers become ready to sell in unpredictable, human interactions, not just be trained to sell
Why does sales enablement matter now?
- B2B buyers have changed. They expect a personalized, predictive sales experience and quantifiable ROI.
- 83% of sellers don’t get a second meeting (Richardson) and 58% of buyers see little difference among sellers. (CSO Insights)
- Rep performance depends on continued, contextual learning, that prepares them to enter sales meetings without fear of the unexpected.
- To customers, data is personal. An AI-supported sales enablement strategy allows you to optimize your existing content, build future content, and more deeply connect with your customers.
How can you leverage the power of AI and Analytics?
- Automate CRM data entries to save reps time after meetings and easily track content consumption
- Access AI-driven content recommendations to show buyers relevant content
- Measure content effectiveness against revenue to understand what content best resonate with buyers at different stages of the sales cycle
- Implement KPI-driven content production for a strategic marketing roadmap
See what Mediafly users say about their experience with our sales enablement technology:
Mediafly has recently been recognized as:
- 2019 SAP Pinnacle Awards Finalist
- Top 10 global vendor on the Research in Action Vendor Selection Matrix™ – Sales Engagement Management
- 2019 Best Places to Work in Chicago by Crain’s Chicago Business, ranking #21 overall and #12 in small business
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company for five consecutive years (2014-2018)
- Inc. Best Places to Work for two consecutive years (2017 and 2018)
Read more about Mediafly’s sales enablement technology on G2 Crowd and visit us to learn about our full suite of offerings to evolve your sales practice today.
Best Sales Enablement Software. (2019). G2 Crowd.
Mediafly Evolved Selling. (2019). G2 Crowd.
Travis, T., Berkowitz, T., Bharaj, G., Hilbert, M. 2018. Gartner, Inc. Market Guide for Digital Content Management for Sales.