5 Ways to Make Good Sales Enablement Better
The Value Gap, the difference between what buyers expect and what sellers deliver, is the biggest threat to modern sales organizations. It’s the reason so many more companies today are deploying sales enablement roles, technologies, and methodologies than just a few years ago. But is deploying a content management system to centralize content and increase findability for reps enough to help sellers create a dramatically different buying experience that bridges the Value Gap and increases revenue?
In this session, we’ll explore how a sophisticated sales enablement platform can help your sales reps uplevel buyer engagement beyond traditional, product-focused demos, generic sales decks, and paper-based content with:
- Tailored, interactive, and engaging sales presentations
- Business value stories unique to each individual buyer
- An optimized content roadmap based on real data insights
- Personalized sales coaching
- The right content at the right time