Mediafly is excited to announce that our COO/CFO John Evarts was chosen to speak at a special event today. SAP is holding its first-ever Power of Small Influencer Roundtable in New York City. In this special event featuring SAP Co-CEO Bill McDermott, experts from across the private, public and non-governmental sectors will examine ways to eliminate barriers facing small businesses as they seek access to capital, talent and technology. Panelists will include:
- Jorge Silva-Puras, Regional Administrator, US Small Business Administration
- Kathryn Wylde, President and CEO, Partnership for New York City
- Linda Rottenberg, Founder & CEO, Endeavor
- John Evarts, COO and CFO, Mediafly
- Sunil Hirani, CEO, trueEX
The Roundtable is part of a broader “SAP SME Summit” day of events, which will showcase what small businesses can do to grow and scale. Moderated panel discussions and Q&A sessions will focus on how SMEs can use mobility, analytics and cloud technologies to drive innovation and business growth.
For additional information, please visit http://www.news-sap.com/sap-sme-summit-2012/