Building upon Mediafly’s real-time insights and action engine, Iris will help revenue teams harness the power of GPT throughout the customer journey.
CHICAGO, IL – May 10, 2023 – Mediafly, a leading provider of revenue enablement solutions, today announced Iris, a new set of generative AI capabilities integrated across the company’s Revenue360 platform. Mediafly is the first revenue enablement vendor to incorporate GPT, helping revenue teams deliver high-quality, personalized interactions at scale through AI-generated content, personalization, enrichment, next best actions, coaching and virtual assistants.
“Watching a generative AI tool such as ChatGPT provide accurate responses to questions, generate blogs from a couple bullets, and do things like pass the Wharton MBA exam gets salespeople dreaming about what they can do with a tool like this.” – Forrester Principal Analysts Seth Marrs and Anthony McPartlin writing in a March 2023 Forrester Blog Post
Iris leverages Mediafly’s proprietary insights and actions engine alongside OpenAI’s GPT platform. Because the platform is already aware of all activity and engagement data, users can get real-time updates and content recommendations that up-level every buyer-seller interaction.
Example use cases include:
- Data & Reporting: Get rapid answers to questions around accounts, opportunities, deal stages, contracts and much more. For example, “What stage is the ACME Corporation renewal at?” or “What does the total weighted forecast for Q2 and Q3 look like, and how many opportunities are included?”
- Content Creation: Generate an agenda and customer email ahead of a big meeting. For example, “Create an agenda and email for ACME’s next meeting, including the key discussion points from our last conversation.”
- Content Recommendations: Find the most relevant and recommended content for a given use case. For example, “What is the most recent case study for the Manufacturing industry?”
- Coaching & Training: Automatically score engagements and provide coaching recommendations. For example: Jane made excellent use of selling the value at 4:36-4:57 in this call. Bill identified next steps at half the frequency of the average seller on his last ten calls, and needs to focus on time management.
- Sales Process Adoption: Automate complex tasks that require personalization. For example, automatically send personalized renewal notices to clients 90 days prior to contract expiration that lists licensed products and invoice amount, to kick off renewal conversations automatically.
- Data Enrichment: Fill CRM fields with missing data. For example, extract contact titles from emails, categorize them, and update CRM contact records, all automatically.
Incorporating these next generation capabilities will enable sales leaders to scale successful behaviors across the entire GTM team increasing rep participation and accelerating growth.
“Every company’s sales process is unique. Mediafly’s breadth of platform, combined with its flexible data pipeline means customers can apply generative AI to any sales process, regardless of whether it’s MEDDPICC, BANT, ValueSelling or a custom methodology,”said Lindsey Tishgart, CMO, Mediafly. “This is an absolute game-changer for all types of revenue teams. One that will not just deliver efficiency gains, but will also improve skills, boost sales process effectiveness, and most importantly, enable organizations to deliver better buyer experiences – all of which leads to more confident purchasing decisions.”
Iris is embedded across Mediafly’s revenue enablement platform, making generative AI accessible to marketers, sellers and customer success teams, as well as the managers and executives who coach them.
Everyone involved in driving revenue can benefit from Iris, which features:
- Intuitive User Experience: Activate generative AI within the tools revenue teams already use daily
- Action Framework: Combine content creation with easily configurable, next best actions, aligned with your sales process
- Human-Led Content: Balance automation with customization, to ensure content is contextual and valuable for buyers
- Robust, Accurate Dataset: Incorporate real-time activity and engagement data to guide content creation and action
- Rich Analytics: Understand performance, with instant access to data and reports
Mediafly Iris will be available on limited release. To sign up, visit Mediafly.com and to learn more about how Revenue teams will benefit from generative AI, register here for our roundtable discussion with Mary Shea, co-CEO of Mediafly, Jason Shah, CTO of Mediafly and our guests, leading AI experts Seth Marrs, Principal Analyst at Forrester, and Lisa Palmer, Chief AI Strategist at AI Leaders.
Mediafly is the revenue enablement company market-facing teams rely on to plan, predict, coach, and engage at the highest levels. Our integrated platform empowers sellers to lead with value, managers to coach at scale, leaders to forecast with confidence — and buyers to interact through personalized, content experiences. In today’s complex, unpredictable market, top revenue teams worldwide, including PepsiCo, Nestle, Databricks, Honeywell, and Sealed Air, turn to Mediafly to accelerate pipeline growth and close more deals faster. To learn more, visit www.mediafly.com.