What information do we collect?
Via the Site, we collect from you: (i) personally identifiable information, and (ii) technical and other information.
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our Site, request a demonstration of our products or services, subscribe to our newsletter, download a video, e-book, case study and/or other materials we may make available via our Site from time to time, and/or otherwise contact us via our Site. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
- General Web Site Visitors. When you merely browse the Site, you do so anonymously; no personally identifiable information is collected.
- Contacting Us. The Site permits you to reach out to us via our Contact form and our Request Demo form, and we may include additional such forms on our Site from time to time that allow you to download and/or request materials from us. Whenever you contact us via such forms, you may be providing us with your first name, last name, email address, company name, job title and any information you choose to provide in the text of your message. For example, you may choose to provide your phone number, mailing address or other information necessary or helpful for us to address your query or concern.
- Newsletters. From time to time, we may allow you to sign up via the Site to receive electronic newsletters from Mediafly. To sign up, we may ask you for your email address.
- Technical and Other Information. While you are browsing the Site, we automatically log your IP address (a number assigned to your computer when you use the Internet) and your activity while using the Site. Additionally, to personalize and enhance your experience on the Site, we may also collect information through “cookies”, as described in more detail further below.
Please note we do not engage in the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services. Accordingly, we do not currently process or comply with any web browser’s “do not track” signal or other mechanisms that provide consumers with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third party websites. Further, we have not knowingly authorized any third parties to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the Site. Nonetheless, such third party companies (e.g., companies providing features or functionality on the Site, etc.) may collect and use non-personal information during your visits to the Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements on other Sites about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or a third party web beacon to collect such information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To operate and improve our Site, apps and services. We continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To send periodic emails regarding our company and/or our products or services;
- To respond to an inquiry from you or address a request submitted by you (including contacting you directly to request additional information to process your inquiry or request);
- To correspond with you regarding the Site or our products or services;
- To monitor Site visitor traffic patterns and Site usage;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, and requests of relevant law enforcement and/or other governmental agencies;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Mediafly, our customers and other Site users, and others.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit or access your personal information via our Site. Please be aware, however, that Internet data transmission is not always secure and we cannot and do not guarantee that information you transmit utilizing the Site is secure.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We strive to maintain the accuracy of any personally identifiable information that may be collected from you, and will use our commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly to update our database when you tell us the information in our database is not accurate. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may obtain from us, by email, the information in our records. If you wish to make any changes to any personally identifiable information you have provided to us, you may do so at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1-312.12, we do not knowingly collect information from children. Moreover, we do not permit use by individuals under the age of 18 of any of the password protected areas of our Site or use of any other products or services that may be provided via the Site from time to time. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Third Party Websites
Mediafly may reference or provide links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the third party websites, and you should review the privacy policies posted on such Sites. Please be aware that Mediafly does not control, nor are we responsible for, the privacy policies or information practices of third parties or their websites.
You may opt out of receiving materials or other communications from us or from having your personally identifiable information shared with others by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also opt out of receiving our marketing emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any such emails.
Mediafly may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of its assets to a third party. Your personally identifiable information and/or technical information we obtain from you via the Site may be disclosed to any potential or actual purchasers of such assets and/or may be among those assets transferred.
Users Outside the United States
444 N. Michigan Ave Ste 650, Chicago, IL 60611 United States
Telephone: (312) 281-5175