Our Thanksgiving dinner just got a whole lot bigger. Acquiring two companies (Alinean in October 2018 and iPresent in September 2019) has created more seats at the Mediafly table. A lot has changed, and yet, a lot has stayed the same.
This year, we’re thankful to see the new faces, new solutions, new ideas, new energy and new dedication that developed from our recent growth. There’s a feeling of excitement in the air as we band together on a journey bigger than ourselves. Everyone’s hungry, and not just for turkey.
See what some of our Flyers have to say about why they’re thankful to work at Mediafly, what excites them most, and what makes this such a special place. As we reflect on the past year, we have a lot to be thankful for:
Marketing Coordinator [Chicago, IL]
- Mediafly is the “work family” you’ve always wanted. Our coworkers are all hardworking, wicked smart, and friendly. Being around people who encourage you to do your best every day is something to be thankful for.
- We are always evolving to meet our collective goals. Everyone works together to help this company grow and excel.
- The people who work here make this place incredibly special. I’ve never worked at a company where people were so genuinely kind, driven, and fun to be around. It’s the Flyers that truly make this place second to none.
Sergio De Gregorio,
Business Development Director Europe [Reading, United Kingdom]
- Mediafly and my manager understand my needs.
- Working with intelligent people and the fact that I can potentially make a difference.
- Great culture. We feel like a family. There is a willingness to succeed together.
Director of Revenue Operations & Enablement [Chicago, IL]
- I am thankful to work at Mediafly because of the people I get to work with everyday.
- I am excited about the direction we are headed.
- The people make Mediafly special.
Principal Analyst [McKinney, TX]
- Great culture. The people are friendly and willing to help newbies like me.
- The product is pretty cool, and we are on the front end of value selling.
- Willingness to listen to customers and change the product to fit their needs. Many companies tell customers to adapt to their products, we adapt ours to help them reach their goals.
Senior User Experience Designer [Chicago, IL]
- Mediafly has a culture of looking after its employees. Along with great benefits, perks, etc., the organization is committed to improvement. They continually survey, listen, and adjust practices from employee feedback.
- The freedom we have to work is what excites me about Mediafly. It sounds simple but something I don’t take for granted. At Mediafly, the management trusts the expertise within the team and allows us to make more impactful decisions.
- Simple answer to what makes Mediafly special: The people. We have bright, driven, fun, and energetic individuals which not only makes them cool to work with, but great to learn and be inspired from.
John Pralle, Senior Director,
Enterprise Software Sales [Milwaukee, WI]
- I’m thankful for the trust the company places in me. Mediafly makes me feel like a valued part of the organization.
- What most excites me about Mediafly is the rapid pace of innovation. Our solutions keep getting better and better for our customers.
- The great people who work here make Mediafly special.
Software Engineer [Chicago, IL]
- I am most thankful for my coworkers. The people that makeup Mediafly are awesome. Whether it’s being an expert in their field and getting the privilege of working with them or being involved in a Fantasy Football league, I’ve created friendships outside of work here.
- I get to build new product features each day that I know are being used by some big-named companies. You feel like you have value here at Mediafly.
- Mediafly is special because it’s one of the very few companies that’s transparent about their goals and vision. You can ask any executive-level employee any question related to the company and you know you are receiving a legitimate response. And this has been since the beginning through our quarterly Town Halls, Culture Surveys, etc. You feel like you are a part of the bigger picture.
Senior Analyst [Orlando, FL]
- Though I am remote and not able to participate in all of the bonding experiences offered to local flyers, I know it’s there and I appreciate the inclusion when I am in town. I think there really is a true effort to create a family culture.
- We have direction and vision. From my level, I don’t always see how future company steps lead me there, but I know that I plug directly into the big picture and that each contribution is a pillar to success.
- We’re both modern and personal. Being remote, I get immediate assistance and redirected to the right person when I ask multiple questions. Operations is a big area with lots of specialties within it, and they really work together symbiotically to make my work life easier.
Sales Alliance Coordinator [Chicago, IL]
- I’m thankful to work at Mediafly because of the opportunities, the support, and the wonderful Chicago office that I get to take advantage of every day!
- Our continuously improving and innovative product is really exciting.
- The people make Mediafly special.
This Thanksgiving holiday, we have a lot to be thankful for, but a common theme you may have noticed is around the people that make up Mediafly. Referred to as “close-knit” and like a “family,” Mediafly takes pride in hiring extraordinary people, retaining culture after growth through acquisitions, and investing in our people both personally and professionally. Want to join our close-knit family of Flyers? Check out our current job openings and read more about what it means to be a Flyer.