Now that the dust has settled from Dreamforce 2016, we are looking back at some of our favorite moments—and what we learned at one of the biggest tech conferences of the year.
- We learned that “Girl Power” is strong. With the Girls’ Lounge, The Women’s Leadership Summit, and the Women & Equality Keynote, the topic of diversity and inclusion is on everyone’s minds, and we are excited to be a part of the continuing dialog on why equality is important. We heard from 40+ female leaders, hosted 150+ female executives and made countless connections at the Girls’ Lounge. Along with Appirio and Medallia, we were honored to help bring such an amazing organization to their first Dreamforce. One of our favorite quotes from the event:
“We want to create a culture where people can become the best versions of themselves.” – Amy Pressman, President, Medallia
- We saw Benioff, Bono, and Bears—oh my! The genius behind Salesforce, Marc Benioff, shared just a little bit of his genius with us, and we couldn’t have been more inspired during his keynote. Another inspiring moment —seeing U2 live in concert! And lastly, we loved seeing our favorite fuzzy Trailhead bear sneaking around Dreamforce.
- We learned that we are ready… Lightning-ready! We are so happy to have been part of the Lightning-ready app Demo Jam. Check us out in the AppExchange.
- We broke bread (and had a few drinks…) in the Appirio Connect space, and furthered conversations on Evolved Selling with top sales and marketing leaders. Thank you to our partner, Appirio, for hosting us at Connect!
- We learned that the Salesforce community loves to give back. We were so impressed by the amount of booths that sported a Pledge 1 badge. At booth 444, we gave away GoPros, gave demos of our Evolved Selling platform, and gave back—for every badge we scanned, we donated $1 to (RED)!
- We not only were able to demo and share our Evolved Selling platform, we were also able to see and be inspired by the many great minds and companies with whom we are honored to share this amazing ecosystem! Evolved Selling enables sales forces to deliver real-time, relevant, and custom insights to their customers. Using a scalable, interactive Evolved Selling platform, organizations are transforming the way they interact with potential buyers. Read more about Evolved Selling in How B2B Sellers Win in the Age of the Customer, a study conducted by Forrester Research and commissioned by Mediafly.
And last, but not least… we had the opportunity to meet some of you! We are always in awe at the incredible people we meet at events, and our first Dreamforce has proven to be just as awe-inspiring. We’ve had so many great conversations about Evolved Selling; we’re looking forward to more.
P.S. See you at Salesforce World Tour New York?