Happy Halloween! Whether you are a fan of spooky season or not, there is one thing all revenue leaders can agree on: the prospect of not meeting your revenue targets can be frightening enough to send Michael Myers running.
But fear not. Save your nightmares (and potentially your quarter) with this round-up of scary stats — and our magic potion for avoiding them.
What’s got today’s revenue leaders feeling spooked?
Here we go.
- 58% of pipeline stalls because reps are unable to add value.
- Although most salespeople spend 2.5 hours on sales forecasting each week, their predictions are typically less than 75% accurate.
- 55% of sales leaders do not have high confidence in their forecasting accuracy.
- 40% of businesses did not meet revenue targets in 2020.
- 67% of organizations lack a formalized approach to forecasting.
- It takes new reps an average of 3.2 months to fully ramp.
- 26% of reps say their sales training is insufficient.
- 84% of training is forgotten in the first three months.
- 42% of sales reps feel they don’t have enough information before making a call.
- 50% of sales time is wasted on unproductive prospecting.
- Sales and marketing misalignment costs businesses $1 trillion each year in decreased sales productivity and wasted marketing efforts.
- Enterprise organizations lose over $2.3 million each year because of opportunity costs associated with underused or unused marketing content.
- 90% of B2B sellers don’t use sales material because it is irrelevant, outdated, and difficult to customize.
Inaccurate forecasts, content waste, ineffective sales training, and missed quotas are something all revenue leaders are thinking about as we close out 2022. But how do you ward these challenges off? Garlic? Salt circles? Organizations with sales enablement achieve a 49% win rate on forecasted deals, compared to 42.5% for those without.
Revenue enablement can help
Revenue enablement aligns all of your revenue teams, including marketing, presales, sales, and customer success, with the tools, content, and resources they need to better predict, coach, engage, and execute across the revenue journey.
Mediafly’s Revenue360 platform allows you to “flatten your stack” by incorporating all of these capabilities into one cohesive solution to help your team uplevel customer engagement and drive more revenue. The platform includes four solution suites that can be deployed together or individually:
Intelligence360 banishes inaccurate forecasts and stalled pipeline deals to the underworld with a 360-degree view of the data revenue leaders need to manage their team’s pipelines, forecast accurately, and drive predictable growth. Actionable insights make it easy to spotlight trends, identify and understand gaps in real time, develop sales best practices, guide sellers on where and how to prioritize accounts, and create and share dashboards to align key stakeholders and commercial teams.
Value360 vanquishes less-than-desirable sales outcomes, helping revenue teams reduce stalled deals by up to 50%, increase win rates by up to 90%, and achieve up to 43% more closed deals. With custom, interactive ROI and TCO assessments, self-service demand gen tools, and realized value calculators, your marketers, sellers, and post-sale teams can easily quantify and communicate the value of your product or service at every touchpoint.
Coach360 is the equivalent of upgrading your broomstick to a Roomba. Forget traditional, ineffective, one-time sales training. Instead, leverage a combination of talent intelligence, conversation intelligence, learning management, and data-driven sales coaching to increase rep productivity, shorten time-to-ramp, and maintain high-quality calls that convert opportunities to customers.
Lastly, create a killer customer experience with Enagement360. The solution encompassing content management and delivery, custom microsites, interactive content, video messaging, and more ensures sellers are using the most relevant, up-to-date content, marketing maintains full control over your brand and message, and customers always receive a differentiating, interactive, and personalized buying experience.
With data-driven content experiences that match your buyers’ interests and automated content recommendations, your content will never go to waste.
Want to learn more? Schedule a personalized demo.