Side-load iPhone apps
Instructions to Side-load iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch apps
Follow these instructions to load beta and development apps on iPhone/iPad/iTouch
- Find the application (.ipa) file provided by Mediafly.
- Open iTunes which syncs with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Double-click the .ipa Application file. It will appear in the iTunes applications window (you should see the icon appear as one of your applications).
- Connect your iPhone/iPad and let it sync.
- Go to the Applications Tab on the iOS device. Make sure that your new application is selected to sync.
- Perform a Sync
That’s it! You should now see the side-loaded application on your iOS device.