Private Roku Channel
Adding a Private Roku Channel
- Log in to Roku.com with your Roku.com user/password. This is the account you used when you first setup your Roku. If you forgot your Roku.com account, you can reset your device and then create a new one.
- Go to the Add Private Channel page on Roku.com under your Account.
- Enter the Code supplied to you for your private app.
- On your Roku device, navigate into then back out of the Channel Store on the Roku Home screen.
- You are done. After the Channel Store finishing synching you will find your private app on your Roku Home screen.